1. Ash brook funeral directors will not pass on your information to third parties without first obtaining your consent, the following are some of the third parties who may receive your data:
• A local Crematorium or church when arranging and conducting the funeral
• A nominated celebrant
• A local newspaper
• A Gravedigger or stone mason
2. Ash brook Funerals will process personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil your funeral wishes.
3. At any point while Ash brook Funerals are in possession of your details, you, the data subject have the right to access this information.
4.1. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Ash brook (or third parties described above) you have the right to lodge a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and Ash brook proprietor Terina Dance.
5.1. By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
5.2. Consent is required for Ash Brook funerals to process your personal data, but this must be explicitly given. Where we are asking for sensitive personal data, we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
5.3. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us to update your preferences.