A memorial is a lasting tribute to a person’s life and so naturally, great consideration should be taken when choosing the design and inscription. Shown below are just a few of the many designs available. To assist you in your choice we can provide you with a brochure and price list. Please contact us for information.
When you are ready to discuss your requirements please telephone us on 0118 982 1111 and we will:
- Advise you on the relevant cemetery or churchyard regulations which may affect your decision
- Advise you on the suitability of your chosen memorial, taking its location etc, into consideration
- Guide you with regards to the inscription, its wording, length and font style
- Provide current cemetery/churchyard fees
- Send a full written estimate of costs for your approval
All work is carried out by a mason on the Register of qualified Memorial Fixers to National Association of Monumental Mason standards.
We also offer a restoration service for memorials, which have become aged or weather-worn. We can professionally clean the stone and where necessary, re-gild, re-paint or re-lead the inscription, restoring it as near as possible to its original condition.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to re-fix a headstone which has become unstable and is causing concern. Usually, we recommend removal of the stone and then re-fixing it using a new base for security.
Written quotations are available on request following an on-site inspection by our monumental mason.